Where can I get help

This section will help you address a complaint to the relevant office in the country where the alleged violation of your rights took place.


As stated in EU Treaties, the public authorities and courts in the EU have the main responsibility for the application of EU law. If you feel that fundamental rights under European Union law have not been respected by the national authorities of an EU country, various methods of redress are available.

Povratne informacije

S spodnjim obrazcem sporočite svoje pripombe in povratne informacije o našem novem spletišču