PRONALAŽENJE NADLEŽNIH SUDOVA
Alat za pretraživanje služi za pronalaženje suda/tijela nadležnog za određeni europski pravni instrument. Napominjemo da unatoč nastojanjima da se osigura točnost rezultata, mogu postojati iznimke u pogledu određivanja nadležnosti koje nisu nužno obuhvaćene.
Article 65(3) - Information on how to determine, in accordance with national law, the effects of the judgments referred to in Article 65(2) of the Regulation
Article 74 - Description of national rules and procedures concerning enforcement
Informacije nisu dostupne
Article 75 (a) – Names and contact details of the courts to which the applications are to be submitted pursuant to Articles 36(2), 45(4) and 47(1)
- in Luxembourg, the presiding judge of the district court (‘Tribunal d'arrondissement’)
Article 75 (b) – Names and contact details of the courts with which an appeal against the decision on the application for refusal of enforcement is to be lodged pursuant to Article 49(2)
- in Luxembourg, the Superior Court of Justice (‘Cour supérieure de Justice’) when sitting as a court of appeal
Article 75 (c) – Names and contact details of the courts with which any further appeal is to be lodged pursuant to Article 50
- in Luxembourg, the Superior Court of Justice (‘Cour supérieure de Justice’) when sitting as court of cassation
Article 75 (d) – Languages accepted for translations of the certificates concerning judgments, authentic instruments and court settlements
- in Luxembourg, French and German
Article 76(1)(a) – Rules of jurisdiction referred to in Articles 5(2) and 6(2) of the Regulation
- in Luxembourg, Articles 14 and 15 of the Civil Code
Article 76(1)(b) – Rules on third party notice referred to in Article 65 of the Regulation
Article 76(1)(c) – Conventions referred to in Article 69 of the Regulation
- the Convention between Luxembourg and Austria on the Recognition and Enforcement of Judgments and Authentic Instruments in Civil and Commercial Matters, signed at Luxembourg on 29 July 1971,
- the Treaty between Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg on Jurisdiction, Bankruptcy, and the Validity and Enforcement of Judgments, Arbitration Awards and Authentic Instruments, signed at Brussels on 24 November 1961, in so far as it is in force,
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.
Member States in charge of the management of national content pages are in the process of updating some of the content on this website in the light of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. If the site contains content that does not yet reflect the withdrawal of the United Kingdom, it is unintentional and will be addressed.