- in Denmark, the district courts (‘byretten’)
- in Denmark, the high court (‘landsretten’) through the court that took the decision
- in Denmark, the Supreme Court (‘Højesteret’), if allowed by the Appeals Permission Board. Appeals must be lodged through the court that took the decision.
- in Denmark, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish
- in Denmark, Article 246(2) and (3) of the Administration of Justice Act
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.