Το παρακάτω εργαλείο αναζήτησης θα σας βοηθήσει να προσδιορίσετε τα δικαστήρια ή τις αρχές με αρμοδιότητα για συγκεκριμένη ευρωπαϊκή νομική πράξη. Σημείωση: παρότι έχει καταβληθεί κάθε δυνατή προσπάθεια για να διασφαλιστεί η ακρίβεια των αποτελεσμάτων, ενδέχεται, να μην καλύπτονται ορισμένες περιπτώσεις καθορισμού αρμοδιοτήτων.
- in Portugal, the district court (‘Tribunal de comarca’)
- in Portugal, the court of appeal (‘Tribunal da relação’)
- in Portugal, the Supreme Court of Justice (‘Supremo Tribunal de Justiça’)
- in Portugal, Article 63(1) of the Code of Civil Procedure in so far as it provides for courts to have extraterritorial jurisdiction, for instance, the court at the seat of the branch, agency, office, delegation or representation (if located in Portugal) where application is made for service on the head office (if located abroad) and Article 10 of the Code of Labour Procedure in so far as it provides for courts to have extraterritorial jurisdiction, for instance, the court at the domicile of the applicant for proceedings arising from an employment contract brought by a worker against an employer
- in Portugal, the Convention between the Czechoslovak Republic and Portugal on the Recognition and Enforcement of Court Judgments, signed at Lisbon, 23 November 1927.
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.
Member States in charge of the management of national content pages are in the process of updating some of the content on this website in the light of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. If the site contains content that does not yet reflect the withdrawal of the United Kingdom, it is unintentional and will be addressed.